Television Fanatic toolbar Removal Guide
Television Fanatic toolbar is a potentially unwanted application (PUA), which infiltrates your browsers and changes their settings. Like other members of Conduit family, it is compatible with Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome. It looks very similar to Freecorder ToolbarThe and Travelocity Toolbar which are also from the same family.
The extension promises to help the users watch favorite TV shows online and provides them with additional search functions. Unfortunately, the users are not happy with the presented services and have many complains. After analyses, our researchers prepared this article to provide you with more information about this software and to explain why you should delete Television Fanatic toolbar.
What does Television Fanatic toolbar do?
This tool can be acquired directly from televisionfanatic.ourtoolbar.com. However, it can also reach your computer in another, much more clandestine manner called bundling. The intruder often comes together with free of charge software downloaded from unofficial pages. If you wish to avoid the pottetnially unwanted programs or even malware that travel this way, you should use only the official pages or at least be more attentive during the download procedure. Always choose Advanced or Custom option and follow every step of the installation wizard. If you notice an additional software, click the Decline button next to it.
Like we already explained, Television Fanatic toolbar changes user’s home page and default search engine. Instead of your regular search provider, you will be forced to use search.tb.ask.com. The undesirable tool will use this opportunity to mix your search results with unrelated links, in order to increase traffic to the promoted pages. Third parties pay revenue to the creators of this toolbar for very click on the predetermined links, because if the traffic to their websites increases, so does the ranking.
Unfortunately, their success is reached at your expense. It is possible that you will be directed to a malicious website after clicking the presented link. Remember that nobody checks the reliability of the promoted third parties which makes this toolbar very attractive to cyber criminals. If you end up in their page, they will definitely use an opportunity to infect yet another system with malware. Stay away from this search engine and remove Television Fanatic toolbar.
How to remove Television Fanatic toolbar?
We prepared detailed guidelines on how you can get rid of Television Fanatic toolbar. However, there is also another option. Instead of performing the Television Fanatic toolbar removal by yourself, you can purchase an authentic and up-to-date anti-spyware and use it to eliminate Television Fanatic toolbar from your PC. The automatic Television Fanatic toolbar removal option should be especially appealing to the users that do not trust their abilities with computers.
Delete Television Fanatic toolbar
- Right-click on the Metro UI screen.
- Choose All apps.
- Access Control Panel.
- Open Uninstall a program,
- Eliminate Television Fanatic toolbar.
Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Click the Windows logo.
- Access the Control Panel.
- Pick Uninstall a program.
- Uninstall Television Fanatic toolbar.
- Tap the Start button.
- Click Control Panel.
- Choose Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove Television Fanatic toolbar.
Terminate Television Fanatic toolbar from your browsers
- Click Ctrl+Shift+A and open Extensions.
- Remove all unreliable extensions. Close the tab.
- Tap Alt+T and move to Options.
- Change the current home page with your preferred one.
- Choose OK and leave the menu.
- Click the search icon and access Manage Search engines.
- Delete the unwanted search engines and select your new default search engine.
- Click OK.
- Press Alt+F and open Tools.
- Access Extensions and uninstall the unwanted extensions.
- Click Settings and tap Open a page or a set of pages.
- Pick Set pages and delete/change the home page.
- Click OK and go to Manage Search Engines.
- Remove the current search engine and choose a new one.
- Tap Done and restart the browser.
- Tap Alt+X and pick Manage add-ons.
- Move to Toolbars and Extensions and eliminate all undesirable extensions.
- Pick Search Providers, remove the unwanted search engine and set a new one.
- Save changes and close the window.
- Press Alt+X again and move to Internet Options.
- Delete your current home page and select a new one.
- Tap OK.
PC-Threats Recommended Software
Malwarebytes is a high quality anti-malware application that promises to protect the users from malware attacks. We are of the opinion that you will find this software easy to use and will experience ... MoreDownload
Spyhunter is a powerful anti-malware utility that can take care of your computer system. It works both as malware prevention and removal tool. Spyhunter is user-friendly and has an interface that is v... MoreDownload
STOPzilla is a trustworthy anti-malware application that can detect, block and remove malicious programs from your PC. It is capable of dealing with Trojans, spyware, ransomware, browser hijackers, po... MoreDownload