What is TBHostSupport.dll?
TBHostSupport.dll is a dynamic link library file which is usually located in %LOCALAPPDATA% folder. Computer experts link this file to an RUNDLL error message presented to users when Windows finishes loading. We assure you that DLL files are not malicious and can be employed by many different applications. They contain numerous codes and a lot of information. However, this particular file is associated with Conduit software which is not very reliable. The file could have come from Social Search Toolbar, Freecorder Toolbar, KeyBar Toolbar, etc. These programs usually set Conduit Search as the new home page and search engine in all browsers. The previously mentioned applications rarely bring any benefits to the users and so we suggest to terminate TBHostSupport.dll related program.
What does TBHostSupport.dll do?
As we said, TBHostSupport.dll works with Conduit extensions. Even though users usually can download Conduits software directly, in many cases it enters a system bundled with freeware. You probably already known that this deceptive distribution method is often used with various potentially unwanted programs. Users find these applications in their computers after they download free of charge software from unofficial and untrustworthy sources. If you are one of those users who often use suspicious websites to acquire software, we recommend to be more careful in the future. Monitor every step of the process and do not allow undesirable program to sneak into your PC.
While Conduit applications are not malicious, you should trust them either. The ads or additional links in your search results can actually cause you a lot of trouble, if you behave carelessly. Since all advertisements come from the affiliate third parties, Conduit holds no responsibility over them. If you are not careful, you may find yourself in a suspicious or even malignant page. It would be best not to risk your computer’s safety and to delete TBHostSupport.dll related software.
Programs from Conduit are usually set to start together with Windows operating system. The fact that you see TBHostSupport.dll message, indicates that you have some leftover files from Conduit program. In order to get rid of the message you will need to remove TBHostSupport.dll associated software from your computer.
How to remove TBHostSupport.dll?
It shoudl be clear that TBHostSupport.dll associated Conduit program (whichever happens to be in your PC) is quiet useless and should not be allowed to stay. If you constantly see a RUNDLL pop-up error message, we advise to remove TBHostSupport.dll from your system. The easiest way to do that would be with a legitimate computer security tool. Another option is to follow manual instructions on how to eliminate TBHostSupport.dll related software which are presented below.
Delete TBHostSupport.dll related application
- Press Windows key + X.
- Move to Control Panel.
- Tap Uninstall a program.
- Uninstall TBHostSupport.dll related software.
Windows 7 & Windows Vista
- Open the Start menu.
- Access Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program.
- Uninstall TBHostSupport.dll associated application.
- Click Start button on the Taskbar.
- Select Control Panel.
- Tap Add or Remove Programs.
- Remove TBHostSupport.dll associated program.
Erase TBHostSupport.dll related software from your browsers
- Press Alt+F and go to Tools.
- Tap Extensions and remove the unwanted ones.
- Click Settings and press Open a page or a set of pages under On startup.
- Tap Set pages, delete this home page and choose another. Click OK.
- Go to Manage Search Engines under search and terminate the current search tool and select a new one.
- Tap Done and restart Google Chrome.
- Click Alt+X and move to Manage add-ons.
- Open Toolbars and Extensions and delete the unwanted extensions.
- Press Search Providers and remove/change your search engine.
- Save changes and leave the window. Press Alt+X and access Internet Options.
- Pick General tab and overwrite your home page. Click OK.
- Click Ctrl+Shift+A and choose Extensions.
- Remove suspicious extensions and close the tab.
- Press Alt+T and pick Options.
- Choose General tab and change the home page with your preferred one.
- Press OK and leave the menu.
- Click the search icon and choose Manage Search engines.
- Delete/change the search provider and tap OK.
PC-Threats Recommended Software
Malwarebytes is a high quality anti-malware application that promises to protect the users from malware attacks. We are of the opinion that you will find this software easy to use and will experience ... MoreDownload
Spyhunter is a powerful anti-malware utility that can take care of your computer system. It works both as malware prevention and removal tool. Spyhunter is user-friendly and has an interface that is v... MoreDownload
STOPzilla is a trustworthy anti-malware application that can detect, block and remove malicious programs from your PC. It is capable of dealing with Trojans, spyware, ransomware, browser hijackers, po... MoreDownload