System Defender Removal Guide
System Defender is a rogue anti-spyware created by cyber criminals to steal your money. You must not believe any information provided by this malware and protect your money from it. Remember that this anti-spyware is not safe and no matter how convincing the lists with the names of viruses that supposedly reside in your system may look, they are false.
We strongly recommend to employ a legitimate and powerful anti-malware and to delete System Defender from your computer as soon as possible.
What does System Defender do?
As we said, the only aim of this virus is to steal your money. The software usually enters your computer without your permission. Once it infiltrates your PC, it immediately starts performing fake security scans. Unsurprisingly, the scans always reveal multiple threats like viruses, keyloggers, Trojans, worms, etc. in your PC. This way the application tries to intimidate the user into believing that the system is infected and that the security tool presented by the System Defender is the only way to safe the computer. The malware also shows fake alerts and warning messages which inform the user about the infection. To reach the maximum effect, this rogue modifies some registry entries in your PC and blocks execution of installed applications, so that it would appear as if another malicious software is causing trouble. It may also flip your screen upside down or move your cursor around your desktop aimlessly. Do not fall for these trick and remove System Defender from your PC.
Unfortunately, quite many unsuspecting users have already payed the money for the fake security software presented by this rogue. It also means that they reveled their credit cards’ information to cyber criminals and this may have disastrous consequences in the future. We guarantee you that no matter which security software the intruder suggests (Spyware Defender 2014, Antivirus MAC 2014, Antivirus WIN 2014 Ultimate, etc.) all of them are useless and you will spend your money for nothing. Moreover, the real malware System Defender will still be in your PC. Do not believe any information provided by System Defender. All the threats which according to them reside in your computer are fake and you will get nothing, if you give away your savings. Stay away from this malicious software and eliminate System Defender as soon as possible.
How to remove System Defender?
You should not try to terminate System Defender by yourself. This malware is dangerous and complicated and you may do more damage than good. Instead, you should purchase a legitimate and powerful computer security application and use it to get rid of System Defender. Follow the instructions below and erase System Defender from your PC, before it manage to cause even more damage.
Delete System Defender
- Restart your computer and start clicking F8 when BIOS screen loads.
- Pick Safe mode with Networking and tap Enter.
- Click YES and choose Start.
- Tap Run and enter msconfig. Click OK.
- In the Startup tab, select Disable all.
- Choose OK and reboot your system.
- Launch your preferred browser and download anti-malware.
- Scan your PC and eliminate System Defender.
Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Restart the PC and start tapping F8 after BIOS disappears.
- Pick Safe mode with Networking and click Enter.
- Start your browser and download the trustworthy anti-malware.
- Remove System Defender from your computer.
- Simultaneously click Win+C and access Settings.
- Press and hold the Shift key and tap Power.
- Select Restart and navigate to Troubleshoot.
- Open Advanced Options and choose Startup Settings.
- Restart your PC one more time and click Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click Enter and download the powerful anti-malware.
- Scan your system and uninstall System Defender.
PC-Threats Recommended Software
Malwarebytes is a high quality anti-malware application that promises to protect the users from malware attacks. We are of the opinion that you will find this software easy to use and will experience ... MoreDownload
Spyhunter is a powerful anti-malware utility that can take care of your computer system. It works both as malware prevention and removal tool. Spyhunter is user-friendly and has an interface that is v... MoreDownload
STOPzilla is a trustworthy anti-malware application that can detect, block and remove malicious programs from your PC. It is capable of dealing with Trojans, spyware, ransomware, browser hijackers, po... MoreDownload