Start.mysearchdial.com Removal Instructions
Start.mysearchdial.com is a browser hijacker closely related to MySearchDial toolbar. This infection is compatible with Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. When it enters your computer, the hijacker starts redirecting you to a Start.mysearchdial.com and makes sure that this suspicious search tool becomes your new home page.
All of this is done without the user’s permission. We advise to install a professional anti-spyware and to get rid of Start.mysearchdial.com.
What does Start.mysearchdial.com do?
As we already explained, the hijacker takes over your browsers and changes your settings. These changes are made in order to control your search results, since the software earns money by promoting the third parties’ pages and products. To make you visit the predetermined websites, the hijacker repeatedly alters your search results, so that you would click one of the sponsored links. No matter which search tool you use, as long as this hijacker is in your system, your search results will be modified to promote certain parties. If you wish to use a reliable search tool once more, you need to delete Start.mysearchdial.com.
Additionally, you may be presented with all kinds of advertisements. Apart from being very irritating, these ads are also not safe. It is possible that after clicking the ad, you will be exposed to the malicious third parties and will get infected with malware. Needless to say, you should avoid this at all costs. For the duration of Start.mysearchdial.com stay in your PC, the risk of getting attacked by cyber criminals is much higher. Also, we warn you that in some cases you may be simply redirected to a suspicious page without even choosing the advertisement. The only way to ensure your system’s safety is to terminate Start.mysearchdial.com.
To protect your computer from similar threats in the future, you should install or update your anti-spyware application. Note that only an authentic computer security software can help you ensure that your Windows will be protected. Make sure to install freeware only from the official websites or at least monitor the installation process, if you acquire it from an unreliable page. You also should stay away from the suspicious websites and try not click ads from the unknown sources.
How to remove Start.mysearchdial.com?
Our research team prepared clear instructions on how you can eliminate Start.mysearchdial.com. However, you also can use a reputable security tool to clean your computer. If you install such software, you will not only be able to completely remove Start.mysearchdial.com, but also will be sure that your PC is safe in the future. Either way, you should not delay and deal with this issue as soon as possible. Remember that the longer you let this intruder stay in your system, the more damage it can cause.
- Press Windows key+R and enter Control Panel.
- Click OK and choose Uninstall a program.
- Uninstall the suspicious application.
- Tap Start button and open Control Panel.
- Access Add or Remove programs and remove the unknown software.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Open Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program and delete the suspicious application.
Uninstall Start.mysearchdial.com from your browsers
- Simultaneously press Ctrl+Shift+A and select Extensions.
- Locate the suspicious extensions and delete them. Close the tab.
- Press Alt+T and access Options.
- In the General tab, replace your current home page with your preferred one.
- Choose OK and leave the menu.
- Tap the icon which is in the search box and select Manage Search engines.
- Erase the unwanted search engine and choose your new default search engine.
- Click OK.
- Press Alt+F and choose Tools.
- Select Extensions and delete the suspicious entries.
- Click Settings and tap Open a page or a set of pages under On startup.
- Choose Set pages and change/delete the current home page. Click OK.
- Select Manage Search Engines under search and change/remove the current search engine.
- Click Done and restart Google Chrome.
- Press Alt+X and go to Manage add-ons.
- Open Toolbars and Extensions and delete all unwanted extensions.
- Tap Search Providers and remove the unwanted search engine.
- Select a new default search engine.
- Save changes and close the window.
- Press Alt+X and access Internet Options.
- In the General tab, delete your current home page and choose a new one.
- Click OK.
PC-Threats Recommended Software
Malwarebytes is a high quality anti-malware application that promises to protect the users from malware attacks. We are of the opinion that you will find this software easy to use and will experience ... MoreDownload
Spyhunter is a powerful anti-malware utility that can take care of your computer system. It works both as malware prevention and removal tool. Spyhunter is user-friendly and has an interface that is v... MoreDownload
STOPzilla is a trustworthy anti-malware application that can detect, block and remove malicious programs from your PC. It is capable of dealing with Trojans, spyware, ransomware, browser hijackers, po... MoreDownload