Jamenize.com Removal Instructions
Jamenize.com is is an untrustworthy application classified as a browser hijacker. Since this software usually uses a well know clandestine distribution method called bundling to enter new computers, the users rarely notice the infiltration moment. However, you will definitely notice that something is wrong, when your home page and your default search engine are changed without your permission in all your favorite browsers (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer).
The application also irritates the users with the never ending flow of advertisements and the worsened general quality of computer’s performance. If you think that your system was infiltrated by this hijacker, we strongly recommend to terminate Jamenize.com.
What does Jamenize.com do?
If you attempt to use the provided search engine for your searches, you will be greatly disappointed with the results. The truth is that you were not provided with this engine in order to receive the genuine search results. The hijacker’s goal is to increase traffic to the promoted websites. It generates revenue for every click on the predetermined link and thus it puts a lot of effort into ensuring that you choose those links. Consequently, in between your results you will see additional links that may be completely unrelated to your search query and which will route you to the sponsored pages. This means the you will waste a lot of time filtering through the results. Moreover, you may find yourself in a page that belongs to the malicious third parties. Do not use this search tool and delete Jamenize.com from your PC.
In additional to the dangerous links, you will also have to suffer the annoying and intrusive ads. The ads have the exact same purpose as the additional links, however it is also possible that they will be customized to interest you and to ensure that you click them. The hijackers tend to track user’s Internet activities from the moment they enter a new system. Your IP address, favorite pages, browsing history, search queries, etc. will be carefully recorded and used to make the ads more attractive. Personalized pop-ups, banners, etc. are often presented to make the users click the ads and thus to increase traffic to the third parties’ pages. Do not fall for this trick and stay away from the promoted ads. Instead of paying attention to them, you should concentrate on Jamenize.com removal which may not be so easy.
How did Jamenize.com infiltrate your computer?
As we mentioned before, such applications usually enter a new system using a deceptive marketing method named bundling. Your PC can be infiltrated, if you often download free of charge software from the suspicious pages. Such websites as download.com, soft32.com, and many others use additional applications to monetize their free downloads. They are helped by the users who usually do not pay any attention to the installation process. The distributors of the unwanted software know that almost nobody monitors the downloads of the freeware and use this knowledge to spread their undesirable products. If you wish to avoid these unpleasant surprises in the future, you need to follow every installation procedure very carefully. Choose Advanced or Custom option instead of Quick or Typical and read the End User License Agreement. All additional applications are disclosed in this document. Careful perusal will guarantee that you notice them and will let you stop them from entering your PC.
How to remove Jamenize.com?
We recommend using a trustworthy computer security software to remove Jamenize.com from your PC. Such tool will ensure that all files of the hijacker are removed and will also take care of your system in the future. If you wish to preform manual Jamenize.com removal, you can do so by following the guidelines prepared by our research team and presented below this article. Either way, you should not delay any longer and get rid of Jamenize.com.
1. Right-click on the Metro UI screen and click All apps to access a menu.
2. Choose Control Panel and go to Uninstall a program.
3. Right-click the undesirable application and select Uninstall in order to uninstall Jamenize.com.
Windows Vista or Windows 7
1. Click the Windows logo so that you could access the Start menu.
2. Choose the Control Panel and open Uninstall a program.
3. Right-click the program you want to delete and tap Uninstall to uninstall Jamenize.com.
1. Click the Start button to open a menu and select Control Panel.
2. Double-click Add or Remove Programs and then choose Change or Remove Programs.
3. Select and eliminate Jamenize.com.
Erase Jamenize.com from your browsers
1. Launch your browser. Press Alt+X and open Manage add-ons.
2. In the Toolbars and Extensions, remove all suspicious applications.
3. Click Search Providers on the left and remove the unwanted search engine. Choose a new default search engine.
4. Save changes and close window. Press Alt+X again.
5. Move to Internet Options. Under the General tab, delete/change the current home page with the one you prefer. Click OK.
1. Start Mozilla Firefox. Simultaneously press Ctrl+Shift+A in order to access the Add-ons Manager tab.
2. In the Extensions menu, tap Remove next to the unwanted extension. Close this tab.
3. Press Alt+T at the same time and open Options.
4. Replace the current home page address with the one you like (under the General tab).
5. Click OK and close the menu. Tap the icon in the Search box.
6. Choose Manage Search engines, terminate the undesirable search engine and set a new one as your default. Click OK.
1. Launch Google Chrome and click Alt+F. Scroll over to Tools.
2. Go to Extensions and erase all unknown applications by clicking the trash can.
3. Tap Settings on the left, under On Startup, choose Open a page or a set of pages.
4. Select Set pages, delete the current home page and enter address of your desired one. Tap OK.
5. Under Search, click on Manage search engines. Set a new search engine as your default one and get rid of the unwanted one.
6. Click Done and restart the browser.
PC-Threats Recommended Software
Malwarebytes is a high quality anti-malware application that promises to protect the users from malware attacks. We are of the opinion that you will find this software easy to use and will experience ... MoreDownload
Spyhunter is a powerful anti-malware utility that can take care of your computer system. It works both as malware prevention and removal tool. Spyhunter is user-friendly and has an interface that is v... MoreDownload
STOPzilla is a trustworthy anti-malware application that can detect, block and remove malicious programs from your PC. It is capable of dealing with Trojans, spyware, ransomware, browser hijackers, po... MoreDownload