Isearch.omiga-plus.com Removal Guide
Isearch.omiga-plus.com is a suspicious search engine presented by Taiwan Shui Mu Chih Ching Technology Ltd. The same company is known for start.Qone8.com, so it should not surprise you that this engine is also used by a browser hijacker. The application usually infiltrates computer alongside Omiga Plus desktop manager, SoftStud or Desk 365 software.
While the engine looks trustworthy and ordinary, we warn you that you should not trust it as it will present you with sponsored search results. Instead we advise to remove Isearch.omiga-plus.com from your computer.
What does Isearch.omiga-plus.com do?
Once Isearch.omiga-plus.com hijacker enters your computer, it will immediately change your home page and default search engine in Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Mozilla Firefox browsers. The software also modifies the Target line which makes Isearch.omiga-plus.com removal more difficult. As we already mentioned, the provided search engine cannot be trusted, because it presents sponsored results. As long as this hijacker is in your computer, your search results will consist of a mix of various ads and promoted links. Remember that hijacker earns money by increasing traffic to the third parties’ websites. Since it does not care about your system’s safety, it should not seem strange that it does not check the promoted pages. Consequently, Isearch.omiga-plus.com becomes very attractive to the malicious third parties. Be careful, because any link provided by this intruder can expose you to malignant content and cause malware issues. Best decision would be to delete Isearch.omiga-plus.com.
If you do not understand how this hijacker managed to infiltrate your system, we advise to think about the last time you downloaded freeware from unreliable pages. If you are one of the users that often acquire free of charge software form unofficial websites, you should be prepared for similar surprises in the future too. Potentially unwanted applications are often added to freeware bundles in order to monetize free downloads. While some of them can be harmless, the others , like Isearch.omiga-plus.com hijacker, can be the reason you encounter cyber criminals. It would be advisable to start using the official pages or to at least pay more attention to free software installation procedure. After Isearch.omiga-plus.com removal, you should learn how to take better care of your PC.
How to remove Isearch.omiga-plus.com?
You can either eliminate Isearch.omiga-plus.com manually or employ a reputable anti-spyware and scan your PC with it. If you choose the first option, we advise to follow the Isearch.omiga-plus.com removal steps presented below. The users who decide to use the second option should install a reputable anti-spyware and use it to terminate Isearch.omiga-plus.com. Also, do not forget to fix the Target line.
Fix the Target line
- Right-click the browser’s shortcut and choose Properties.
- Navigate towards the Target line and delete everything after the location of the program’s executable
- Tap Windows key + R and enter Control Panel.
- Click OK and go to Uninstall a program.
- Uninstall Isearch.omiga-plus.com.
Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Open Start menu and choose Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and erase Isearch.omiga-plus.com.
- Access Start menu and pick Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove programs and remove Isearch.omiga-plus.com.
Erase Isearch.omiga-plus.com from your browsers
- Press Ctrl+Shift+A and access Extensions.
- Remove suspicious extensions and leave the tab.
- Click Alt+T and choose Options.
- Delete/change the home page (in the General tab) and tap OK.
- Close the menu and select the search icon.
- Choose Manage Search engines and overwrite your search engine. Click OK.
- Click Alt+F and open Tools.
- Tap Extensions and remove the unwanted extensions.
- Select Settings and choose Open a page or a set of pages.
- Click Set pages and replace the current home page with a new one.
- Tap OK and go to Manage Search Engines (under search).
- Remove/change the search engine and tap Done. Afterwards, restart the browser.
- Press Alt+X and open Manage add-ons.
- Go to Toolbars and Extensions and delete undesirable extensions.
- Click Search Providers, remove the unwanted search engine and choose a new one.
- Save the changes and leave the window.
- Click Alt+X and move to Internet Options.
- Delete your current home page and select a new one in the General tab. Press OK.
PC-Threats Recommended Software
Malwarebytes is a high quality anti-malware application that promises to protect the users from malware attacks. We are of the opinion that you will find this software easy to use and will experience ... MoreDownload
Spyhunter is a powerful anti-malware utility that can take care of your computer system. It works both as malware prevention and removal tool. Spyhunter is user-friendly and has an interface that is v... MoreDownload
STOPzilla is a trustworthy anti-malware application that can detect, block and remove malicious programs from your PC. It is capable of dealing with Trojans, spyware, ransomware, browser hijackers, po... MoreDownload