EmailFanatic Toolbar Removal Tips
EmailFanatic Toolbar is a potentially unwanted software promoted at emailfanatic.com. The application is developed by the infamous Mindspark Interactive Network Inc. which means that it is similar to Running Fanatic, Elite Unzip, DailyImageBoard, and many others. Once it enters your system, the toolbar will appear in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox browsers and provide Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo! Mail, etc. other shortcuts.
Unless you carefully followed the installation procedure and deselected this option, your home page and default search engine will be changed to Ask.com when the toolbar enters. If you find this application annoying, you will see instructions on how to terminate EmailFanatic Toolbar under this report.
How does EmailFanatic Toolbar work?
While it is possible to download the application from its official website, users usually notice this toolbar in their systems after freeware installations. Every time you install free programs from unofficial pages, remember that potentially unwanted software is frequently used to monetize free downloads. This means that you need to follow every step of the instillations very attentively. To do that, you should choose Advanced or Custom option instead of Quick or Typical. Also, makes sure to carefully read the entire End User License Agreement and locate the additional software. Once you see it, click the Decline button. Of course, if the application is already in your computer, remember these advises for the future and concentrate on EmailFanatic Toolbar removal.
As we already said, once the intruder enters your computer, you will be presented with a new home page and default search engine. The provided search tool, unfortunately, cannot be trusted. Even though Ask.com is a legitimate search engine and presents genuine search results, it will also show you numerous promoted links and ads. While such links usually just irritate the users, it is also possible that after clicking them you will be routed to a suspicious website and may even encounter cyber crooks. Such things usually result in a serious malware infection. Doubtlessly, this application is not worth such a risk and thus we recommend to eliminate EmailFanatic Toolbar from your computer as soon as you can. Afterwards, recover your lost settings.
How to remove EmailFanatic Toolbar?
If you read this article and decided to get rid of EmailFanatic Toolbar, you will find detailed manual instructions below this article. Follow them and you should be able to remove EmailFanatic Toolbar without running into any problems. However, if something goes wrong and you are not able to perform full EmailFanatic Toolbar removal, you should employ a legitimate computer security tool. An anti-spyware will delete EmailFanatic Toolbar for you and also will provide protection against future threats.
Erase EmailFanatic Toolbar
- Right-click Metro UI menu and go to All apps.
- Open Control Panel and choose Uninstall a program.
- Right-click the EmailFanatic Toolbar and delete it.
- Tap the Start button and navigate to Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs.
- Uninstall EmailFanatic Toolbar.
Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Open Start menu and pick Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program and right-click on the unwanted program.
- Delete EmailFanatic Toolbar.
Erase EmailFanatic Toolbar from your browsers
- Tap Alt+X and go to Manage add-ons.
- In the Toolbars and Extensions, delete the unwanted extensions.
- Press Search Providers and remove/change the search engine.
- Save the changes and close the window. Press Alt+X again.
- Under the General tab, choose Internet Options.
- Replace the current home page address with your desired one. Click OK.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+A at the same time and access Extensions.
- Remove all unknown extensions and leave the tab.
- Click Alt+T and tap Options. Go to the General tab.
- Overwrite the home page and press OK. Leave the menu.
- Select the icon in the search box and go to Manage Search engines.
- Eliminate the unwanted search engine and choose a new default search tool. Tap OK.
- Click Alt+F and choose Tools. Access Extensions and delete the unwanted entries.
- Tap Settings and select Open a page or a set of pages.
- Click Set pages and overwrite the current home page.
- Press OK and go to Search. Select Manage search engines and remove/change the search tool.
- Pick Done and restart the browser.
PC-Threats Recommended Software
Malwarebytes is a high quality anti-malware application that promises to protect the users from malware attacks. We are of the opinion that you will find this software easy to use and will experience ... MoreDownload
Spyhunter is a powerful anti-malware utility that can take care of your computer system. It works both as malware prevention and removal tool. Spyhunter is user-friendly and has an interface that is v... MoreDownload
STOPzilla is a trustworthy anti-malware application that can detect, block and remove malicious programs from your PC. It is capable of dealing with Trojans, spyware, ransomware, browser hijackers, po... MoreDownload