DownloadManagerNow Toolbar Removal Guide
DownloadManagerNow Toolbar is yet another application created by the infamous Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc. According to its official website downloadmanagernow.com, the software will “Improve download speeds for all your files, resume broken downloads and easily organize all your downloaded files in one place”. The toolbar will also present you with quick access buttons to Download Manager Now, Scheduler, Settings, and so on.
Furthermore, you will be provided with an Ask.com search box. While all of this may sound very interesting and useful, we warn you that you cannot trust this application completely. Read the following report to learn why our computer experts insist that the best decision is to terminate DownloadManagerNow Toolbar.
What does DownloadManagerNow Toolbar do?
Just like with other applications from the same Mindspark family, the direct download from the official website is possible. However, in most cases, the toolbar travels in freeware bundles that users acquire from the suspicious websites. If that is the way this application entered your computer too, you should delete DownloadManagerNow Toolbar at once. In the future, try to be more attentive during free installations. Always choose either Advanced or Custom option and read the provided End User License Agreement. Keep in mind that the successful distribution of this software depend on the assumption that users do not follow the installation wizard. Do not be neglectful and locate the additional programs in EULA. Once you notice them, click the Decline button.
Another thing that should force you to consider the immediate DownloadManagerNow Toolbar removal is the changed Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer settings. Instead of your usual home page and default search engine you will be presented with home.tb.ask.com and search.tb.ask.com respectively. Even though Ask.com is legitimate and will show you genuine search results, you still should not trust it. More often than not, this website will provide you with sponsored links and ads and if you click one of them, you may find yourself in a suspicious website and may even encounter malicious parties. Needless to say, if that happens, you will most likely get infected with some form of malware. Do not take such risk with your PC and delete DownloadManagerNow Toolbar right now.
How to remove DownloadManagerNow Toolbar?
The users who after reading this report decide to get rid of DownloadManagerNow Toolbar have two options. You can choose either manual or automatic DownloadManagerNow Toolbar removal. The first option requires you to follow the instructions on how to delete DownloadManagerNow Toolbar presented below. However, if you would rather leave everything to the professionals, you should employ a reputable computer security tool and let it erase DownloadManagerNow Toolbar for you.
Eliminate DownloadManagerNow Toolbar
- Press the Windows key + X.
- Access Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Uninstall DownloadManagerNow Toolbar.
Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Open the Start menu.
- Choose Control Panel.
- Tap Uninstall a program.
- Click the unwanted application.
- Remove DownloadManagerNow Toolbar.
- Access the Start menu.
- Press Control Panel.
- Select Add or Remove Programs.
- Tap the application which you want to delete.
- Click the Remove button to uninstall DownloadManagerNow Toolbar.
Terminate DownloadManagerNow Toolbar from your browsers
- Press the menu and pick Options.
- Open General tab and overwrite your home page.
- Navigate to Search tab and replace the current search provider with another.
- Click on the menu again and access Add-ons.
- Remove the unwanted extensions.
- Tap the menu and open Settings.
- Go to Set pages and overwrite your home page.
- Under Search, choose Manage search engine.
- Change/remove your search engine.
- In the Extensions, erase useless add-ons.
- Pres the Gear icon and tap Internet Options.
- Overwrite your home page in the General tab.
- Click Gear icon and access Manage Add-ons.
- Navigate to Toolbars and Extensions and delete undesirable add-ons.
- Access Search Providers and remove/change a new search engine.
PC-Threats Recommended Software
Malwarebytes is a high quality anti-malware application that promises to protect the users from malware attacks. We are of the opinion that you will find this software easy to use and will experience ... MoreDownload
Spyhunter is a powerful anti-malware utility that can take care of your computer system. It works both as malware prevention and removal tool. Spyhunter is user-friendly and has an interface that is v... MoreDownload
STOPzilla is a trustworthy anti-malware application that can detect, block and remove malicious programs from your PC. It is capable of dealing with Trojans, spyware, ransomware, browser hijackers, po... MoreDownload