DailyRecipeGuide Toolbar Removal Instructions
DailyRecipeGuide Toolbar is a browser plugin, created by Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc. In its official website dailyrecipeguide.com, the toolbar is promoted as an application that will provide you with “Instant Access To Delicious Recipes”.
The software presents users with New Recipes, Healthy Means, Daily Recipe, etc. links. While all this sounds attractive and useful, you should not download the tool without finding out more information about it. Our experts prepared this report to inform you about the risks you will encounter, if you decide to install this software. You will also learn how remove DailyRecipeGuide Toolbar from your computer.
What does DailyRecipeGuide Toolbar do?
If you are not careful during the installation procedure, the first thing you will notice after the download are the changed browsers’ settings. Instead of you usual home page and default search engine, the software will present you with Ask.com website. This change is possible, because users usually do not follow freeware installation wizard. If you would have monitored every step of the installation and read the software license agreement, you would have noticed the pending changes and would have had an opportunity to deselect them. If the alterations already took place, the only way to get rid of undesirable settings is to delete DailyRecipeGuide Toolbar.
While direct download is possible, our research team noticed that in some cases the toolbar travels bundled with freeware or even malicious software. This proves even further that the application cannot be trusted. It also means that after DailyRecipeGuide Toolbar removal, you have to scan your entire PC to make sure that no suspicious software was left behind.
Even though the presented search tool is not malicious, you still should not use it. One of the reasons we urge you to delete DailyRecipeGuide Toolbar and to recover your previous search engine is the promoted search results Ask.com will present you with. This engine is famous for providing users with sponsored links and ads. Furthermore, the ads may appear to be customized, since the intruder follows your online activities and learns your habits. The information is gathered to make the ads as appealing as possible and to increase the possibility that they will be chosen by the user. Unfortunately, the collected data can also be shared with the third parties which can turn out to be very dangerous. Take care of your PC and terminate DailyRecipeGuide Toolbar.
How to remove DailyRecipeGuide Toolbar?
Under this article, we prepared detailed instructions on how to delete DailyRecipeGuide Toolbar. If you follow them closely, DailyRecipeGuide Toolbar removal should not be a problem. However, you can also employ a legitimate and powerful anti-spyware to uninstall DailyRecipeGuide Toolbar for you. Acquire an authentic computer security tool and let it clean our system.
Eliminate DailyRecipeGuide Toolbar
- Go to the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Open Settings.
- Click Control Panel.
- Press Uninstall a program.
- Uninstall DailyRecipeGuide Toolbar.
- Click Start.
- Access Control Panel.
- Pick Add or Remove programs.
- Terminate DailyRecipeGuide Toolbar.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Open Start menu.
- Tap Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program.
- Get rid of DailyRecipeGuide Toolbar.
Erase DailyRecipeGuide Toolbar from your browsers
- Press the Gear icon and pick Internet Options.
- Overwrite your home page in the General tab.
- Click the Gear icon again and access Manage Add-ons.
- Move to Toolbars and Extensions and delete unwanted add-ons.
- Open Search Providers and replace your search engine with another one.
- Open the menu and choose Options.
- In the General tab, overwrite your home page.
- Choose Search tab and change your search provider with another one.
- Tap the menu again and select Add-ons.
- Terminate the undesirable extensions.
- Press the menu icon and open Settings.
- Select Set pages and remove/change your home page.
- Under Search, access Manage search engine.
- Choose a new search provider and delete the current one.
- Pick Extensions and eliminate useless add-ons.
PC-Threats Recommended Software
Malwarebytes is a high quality anti-malware application that promises to protect the users from malware attacks. We are of the opinion that you will find this software easy to use and will experience ... MoreDownload
Spyhunter is a powerful anti-malware utility that can take care of your computer system. It works both as malware prevention and removal tool. Spyhunter is user-friendly and has an interface that is v... MoreDownload
STOPzilla is a trustworthy anti-malware application that can detect, block and remove malicious programs from your PC. It is capable of dealing with Trojans, spyware, ransomware, browser hijackers, po... MoreDownload