DailyLocalGuide Toolbar Removal Tips
DailyLocalGuide Toolbar is one more potentially unwanted program that belongs to Mindspark toolbar family. It is promoted on dailylocalguide.com, however it also travels with free of charge software. The toolbar promises to give the user access to “free online classifieds”. Unfortunately, you cannot trust it.
Once it enters your system, the toolbar immediately changes your home page and default search engine to Ask.com without permission. If you read the following article, you will understand why we advise to remove DailyLocalGuide Toolbar from your computer.
What does DailyLocalGuide Toolbar do?
When this software infiltrates your PC, your browsers’ settings in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome will be altered. The toolbar designates Ask.com as you main website and you are forced to use it as your new search engine. We warn you not to trust the results presented by this search tool. The toolbar not only changes the settings, but also modifies the search results. Instead of genuine results, you will be presented with a mix of sponsored links and advertisements. Users usually find the fact that they need to carefully filter through the results in order to avoid the unrelated links very tiresome and annoying. Consequently, soon they start looking for ways to eliminate DailyLocalGuide Toolbar.
Even if you have more patients than the majority of users, you will still need to delete DailyLocalGuide Toolbar. The main reason for that is the fact that the presented ads and links are not safe. If you continue using this tool, you may enter or be directed to a malicious website. Of course, we do not need to explain the possible disastrous results of encounter with cyber criminals. To avoid this, you need to take care of DailyLocalGuide Toolbar removal.
How did DailyLocalGuide Toolbar enter your system?
Like all the other potentially unwanted applications, DailyLocalGuide Toolbar sneaks into your computer alongside freeware. The users could protect their systems from these applications, if they would be more careful during free of charge software downloads. Always choose Advanced or Custom installation option and read the presented software license agreement. If you carefully peruse this document, you will notice all the additional applications and will be able to deselect them. Do not leave your computer’s security to chance and stop the undesirable software from entering your system.
How to remove DailyLocalGuide Toolbar?
For an inexperienced user, it may be difficult to terminate DailyLocalGuide Toolbar without any help. We suggest to install a reputable anti-spyware and use it to erase DailyLocalGuide Toolbar. If you are determined to perform DailyLocalGuide Toolbar removal on your own, follow the guidelines below.
Delete DailyLocalGuide Toolbar
- Navigate to right corner of the desktop.
- Choose Settings.
- Tap Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a program.
- Eliminate DailyLocalGuide Toolbar.
- Tap Start.
- Select Control Panel.
- Open Add or Remove programs.
- Remove DailyLocalGuide Toolbar.
Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Access Start menu.
- Open Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a program.
- Uninstall DailyLocalGuide Toolbar.
Terminate DailyLocalGuide Toolbar from your browsers
- Click Ctrl+Shift+A and access Extensions.
- Remove the unknown extensions and leave this tab.
- Tap Alt+T and choose Options.
- Move to the General tab and change/delete the home page.
- Tap OK and close the menu.
- Pick the icon in the search box and select Manage Search engines.
- Remove the suspicious search engines and designate your new default search engine.
- Click OK.
- Click Alt+F and open Tools.
- Select Extensions and erase the unwanted extensions.
- Tap Settings and pick Open a page or a set of pages.
- Choose Set pages and overwrite your home page.
- Tap OK and click Manage Search Engines under search.
- Remove/change the search engine and tap Done. Restart the browser.
- Press Alt+X and access Manage add-ons.
- Choose Toolbars and Extensions and get rid of the unknown extensions.
- Click Search Providers and replace the unwanted search engine with a new one.
- Save changes and close the window.
- Tap Alt+X and open Internet Options.
- In the General tab, delete/change your home page. Click OK.
PC-Threats Recommended Software
Malwarebytes is a high quality anti-malware application that promises to protect the users from malware attacks. We are of the opinion that you will find this software easy to use and will experience ... MoreDownload
Spyhunter is a powerful anti-malware utility that can take care of your computer system. It works both as malware prevention and removal tool. Spyhunter is user-friendly and has an interface that is v... MoreDownload
STOPzilla is a trustworthy anti-malware application that can detect, block and remove malicious programs from your PC. It is capable of dealing with Trojans, spyware, ransomware, browser hijackers, po... MoreDownload