ConvertAnyFile Toolbar Removal Tips
ConvertAnyFile Toolbar is another Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc. creation classified as a potentially unwanted application (PUA). Once the software enters your computer, it will change your settings in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox browsers.
Furthermore, it may also present you with multiple annoying advertisements which can be quite dangerous. Though the software is promoted as a highly useful tool, we do not recommend trusting it with your computer’s safety. If you already have this application in your system, it would be best if you would terminate ConvertAnyFile Toolbar.
What does ConvertAnyFile Toolbar do?
Like many other potentially undesirable programs, this toolbar usually enters user’s computer alongside freeware. Even though it is possible to download it from the official website convertanyfile.com, bundling seems to be the preferred method of distribution. If that is how you acquired the software, it means that you download your free of charge applications from unofficial pages and thus, need to learn how to better monitor the installation procedure. Always choose either Advanced or Custom option and read the software license agreement. Make sure to deselect all the additional software by clicking the Decline button.
If the application manages to sneak in, you will see the toolbar in all your browsers. It promises to provide you assistance when you convert your files and you will be presented with a bunch of quick access buttons like Measurement Converter, Translate, etc. According to its creators, the software works with HTML, PDF, DOC, GIF, JPG, MP3, and many other files. While all this appears to be very useful, some users find this tool annoying and distracting and decide to get rid of ConvertAnyFile Toolbar.
Another reason users wish to eliminate ConvertAnyFile Toolbar is the alteration of browsers’ settings. While users are informed about the changes that are about to take place, they rarely notice these announcements, since they do not follow the installation process closely enough. Such negligence means that users are very surprised when they notice that Ask.com became their new home page and default search engine. While some of them immediately start looking for ways to terminate ConvertAnyFile Toolbar, others resign themselves to the changes. However, we warn you Ask.com is not the most reliable search tool, since it will present you with sponsored results.
How to remove ConvertAnyFile Toolbar?
If you decided to delete ConvertAnyFile Toolbar, you will be happy to know that we prepared detailed instructions which you will find below. On the other hand, automatic ConvertAnyFile Toolbar removal is also possible. For this option, you will need to buy a legitimate and powerful anti-spyware and let it clean your system for you.
Erase ConvertAnyFile Toolbar
Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Press Start button and navigate to Control Panel.
- Open Uninstall a program and uninstall ConvertAnyFile Toolbar.
- Open Start menu and tap Control Panel.
- Access Add or Remove programs and remove ConvertAnyFile Toolbar.
- Click Windows key + R and type in Control Panel.
- Tap Enter and pick Uninstall a program.
- Uninstall ConvertAnyFile Toolbar.
Delete ConvertAnyFile Toolbar from your browsers
- Press the Gear icon to open menu and pick Internet Options.
- Go to General tab, overwrite your home page.
- Tap the Gear icon one more time and access Manage Add-ons.
- Move to Toolbars and Extensions and erase unwanted add-ons.
- In Search Providers, overwrite your search engine.
- Open the menu and go to Options.
- In the General tab, delete the current home page and choose another.
- Go to Search tab and change/remove your provider.
- Tap the menu icon again and access Add-ons.
- Terminate unwanted extensions.
- Press the menu icon and open Settings.
- Go to Set pages and overwrite your home page.
- Under Search, tap Manage search engine.
- Pick a new search provider and delete the old one.
- In the Extensions, erase undesirable add-ons.
PC-Threats Recommended Software
Malwarebytes is a high quality anti-malware application that promises to protect the users from malware attacks. We are of the opinion that you will find this software easy to use and will experience ... MoreDownload
Spyhunter is a powerful anti-malware utility that can take care of your computer system. It works both as malware prevention and removal tool. Spyhunter is user-friendly and has an interface that is v... MoreDownload
STOPzilla is a trustworthy anti-malware application that can detect, block and remove malicious programs from your PC. It is capable of dealing with Trojans, spyware, ransomware, browser hijackers, po... MoreDownload