BigGameCountdown Toolbar Removal Instructions
Created by Mindspark Interactive Network, Inc., BigGameCountdown Toolbar is classified as a potentially unwanted application (PUA), even though it is promoted as a useful tool for fans of professional and college basketball. You can download this software from its official website biggamecountdown.com, however often it enters your computer bundled with freeware and sometimes even malware.
This fact should prove to you that the toolbar cannot be trusted. Another thing you need to be aware of is that BigGameCountdown Toolbar is very similar to the other products from the same family like RetroGamer Toolbar, Webfetti Toolbar, AudioToAudio Toolbar, and so on. After thorough analyses, we recommend to remove BigGameCountdown Toolbar to keep your PC safe.
What does BigGameCountdown Toolbar do?
As soon as this software infiltrates or is downloaded to your computer, it immediately changes your home page and default search engine in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. From this moment Ask.com becomes your main page and the only way to get rid of it is to delete BigGameCountdown Toolbar. Also, you will see the annoying toolbar in all your browsers too. The application provides you with a few quick access buttons to Live Sports, Headlines, Scores, Videos, and so on. You also will be provided with an additional Ask.com search box. However, we do not advise to use the presented search tool. Unfortunately, this tool is known for presenting sponsored search results which are not reliable. After clicking the displayed ad or link, you can find yourself in as suspicious website or even in a malicious one. In order to avoid a direct encounter with cyber crooks, we suggest to eliminate BigGameCountdown Toolbar.
As we already said, even though it is possible to download BigGameCountdown Toolbar directly from the official site, more often than not users notice it in their computers after free programs infiltration. This distribution method is very popular since it monetizes free downloads, however it is also very unsafe for the users. It is essential to monitor the installation procedure, because this particular software sometimes travels with malware. To avoid a serious infection, you will need to read EULA. In this document, you have to find the disclosed additional programs and to deselect them.
How to remove BigGameCountdown Toolbar?
The easiest way to erase BigGameCountdown Toolbar is with a reputable and authentic computer security application. After the BigGameCountdown Toolbar removal, the same software would also be able to keep your PC safe. However, you can also make another choice. For the second option you will need to follow manual instructions on how to terminate BigGameCountdown Toolbar.
Delete BigGameCountdown Toolbar
Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Tap Start button.
- Access Control Panel.
- Open Uninstall a program.
- Uninstall BigGameCountdown Toolbar.
- Open Start menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- Remove undesirable intruder.
- Press Windows key + R.
- Type in Control Panel.
- Press Enter key.
- Navigate to Uninstall a program.
- Delete BigGameCountdown Toolbar.
Terminate BigGameCountdown Toolbar from your browsers
- Press Alt+X and go to Manage add-ons.
- Go to Toolbars and Extensions and uninstall suspicious applications.
- Tap Search Providers on the left.
- Remove the unwanted search engine and set another one.
- Save changes and close window. Press Alt+X again.
- In the Internet Options, replace the current home page address with your desired one. Click OK.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+A to access the Add-ons Manager tab.
- In the Extensions menu, tap Remove next to undesirable application. Close the tab.
- Click Alt+T and go to Options.
- Under General tab, change/remove this home page address and tap OK. Close the menu.
- Click the icon in the Search box at the top right corner of Firefox window.
- Move to Manage Search engines, overwrite the search engine and tap OK.
- Click Alt+F and go to Tools.
- In the Extensions, remove all unwanted extensions via the trash can.
- Tap Settings on the left, under On Startup, pick Open a page or a set of pages.
- Click Set pages, remove the current home page address and enter your desired one. Click OK.
- Under Search, press on Manage search engines.
- Choose any other search engine as your default one and get rid of the unwanted one.
- Click Done and restart the browser.
PC-Threats Recommended Software
Malwarebytes is a high quality anti-malware application that promises to protect the users from malware attacks. We are of the opinion that you will find this software easy to use and will experience ... MoreDownload
Spyhunter is a powerful anti-malware utility that can take care of your computer system. It works both as malware prevention and removal tool. Spyhunter is user-friendly and has an interface that is v... MoreDownload
STOPzilla is a trustworthy anti-malware application that can detect, block and remove malicious programs from your PC. It is capable of dealing with Trojans, spyware, ransomware, browser hijackers, po... MoreDownload